St Matthew Academy is committed to ensuring that all our pupils receive effective, independent and impartial careers guidance.
St Matthew Academy pupils will follow a Careers programme in which they will have access to first rate academic opportunities and at the same time be fully prepared for work and life when they leave us.
At St Matthew Academy pupils will receive:
- Opportunities to visit businesses, careers fairs and universities
- Talks on raising aspiration led by professionals in leading industries
- Invaluable work experience in Year 10
- On line assessments to ascertain career suitability
- Access to information on university and apprenticeship opportunities
- Practice interviews to support with starting career journies
- Awareness of employability skills and how to reach them through involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Employability workshops lead by a leading professional service company
For information on our Careers programme please contact email@example.com
Employers and post 16 providers interested in meeting with our pupils please contact Ms Cefai at the same address,
- For information on National Careers Week got to https://nationalcareersweek.com/
- For careers advice for pupils go to 'Fast Tomato' at https://www.fasttomato.com/
- For the National Apprenticeships website go to https://www.gov.uk/topic/further-education-skills/apprenticeships